How to open a beauty salon/ hair salon/ beauty parlor in a few easy steps?
- Company registration, by which you can do business in Bulgaria.
- Tax registration – voluntary under Art. 96 of VAT Act.
- Purchase and registration of cash register (fiscal device).
- Ensure a suitable object in which the activity will be performed – it can be hired (lease contract is required) or private property (title deed is required).
- The purpose of the property should be for business activity, in this context a change of status of the property may be indispensable.
- Certificate of commissioning.
- Observed requirements on fire safety of commercial property – a permit issued by General Directorate Fire Safety and Protection of Population.
- A notification for opening an object of public designation to the relevant regional health inspectorate and obtaining a certificate of registration after verification.
- Possession of master certificate and registration pursuant to Skilled Crafts Act.
- Preparation of internal rules and operation instructions.
- Registration of working time of stationery commercial site – it is done in the relevant municipality.
Our team of experts will advise you on choosing the most appropriate type of company, subsequent registrations and administrative procedures for obtaining the necessary permits and certificates.